About Me

I am a stay at home mom. I have two young sons and a fabulous husband. My life evolves around my family, my home, and my passion for creativity.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Last Weekend In January

It has been a productive weekend.  It has been a fun weekend.  It has been a busy weekend.  Friday evening after picking up the kids from school we went to West Point.  We returned library books and checked out new ones, went to the grocery store, went to the gas station to fill up for $1.49 a gallon!  Once home, I made a huge pot of chili with all of the extra fixings of corn chips, onion, and cheddar cheese.  It was perfect.  I was pretty much lazy the rest of the evening.  Saturday, we had basketball pictures and two basketball games.  Wyatt's game went into overtime and was called a "tie".  Zach's team won 29 to 18.  We went out for Mexican for lunch.  We went to the hometown hardware store that gives you a bag of popcorn to eat while you are there shopping.  We also went to the auto parts store.  We had leftovers for dinner.  I read almost my entire book that I checked out from the library while Chris watched a movie that didn't hold my interest.  Today, we still had enough snow in the back fields to go sledding.  Chris and the boys worked on the go-cart and I finished off my book and did a little housecleaning.  Charlotte and Pete stopped by in the early evening.  It was a great weekend!




















No comments:

Post a Comment