About Me

I am a stay at home mom. I have two young sons and a fabulous husband. My life evolves around my family, my home, and my passion for creativity.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Martin Luther King Day=Off From School=Fun With Friends

Today, the snow was still blanketing the ground.  So, as soon as the boys could get out the door they were outside playing in the snow.  Chris cut down a huge tree today that was dead and he was fearful would fall on the barn.  We invited some of our friends over for lunch and sledding.  I made baked potato soup and sub sandwiches.  Of course, hot chocolate every time the kids came in to get warm.  We had a nice time chatting and the kids had a blast.  Chris also got the tree down!  We are anxious for the snow that is due to arrive towards the end of the week.












No comments:

Post a Comment