About Me

I am a stay at home mom. I have two young sons and a fabulous husband. My life evolves around my family, my home, and my passion for creativity.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

School's Out!


Today, makes day three of no school!  We sure have had a fun weekend and start of the week.  It is so nice to finally have snow around to play in.  Snow days are fun because we get lazy.  We play almost all day and we eat goodies, and we have quality family time together.  It is almost like Christmas all over again!  We have had a lot of fun sledding both at our house and at the river with Misty and the usual gang of neighbors that come to sled.  It's a good thing Chris was able to clear our driveway or we would still be stuck back here and unable to get out.  It's also a good thing I have four wheel drive or we wouldn't have made it to the river!  I love having a driveway that is 1/4 of a mile long, but it makes for a difficult venture out when it snows!  I am also very glad we added gravel this year.  It has helped a lot during the rainy months and has kept things solid for snow to pile on.  Anyway.....enough of my rambling....Fun, Fun, in the snow.  Today, will probably be the last good play day in the snow because temperatures are suppose to be above freezing all day and the snow will start becoming too wet to play in once it melts down some.  We will enjoy it while we can!



















Snow Cream!

Sledding at the River







Photo by:  Misty Barker
 









Below photos by:  Misty Barker














No comments:

Post a Comment