About Me

I am a stay at home mom. I have two young sons and a fabulous husband. My life evolves around my family, my home, and my passion for creativity.

Friday, January 22, 2016

First "Snow Day" of the Year!

It has been another busy, but productive week.  Tuesday, the kids had to get back to school after having a long weekend which is always difficult.  Chris had the day off.  So, he ended up having a four day weekend which was pretty awesome.  Chris and I went to Gloucester to get an alignment on the truck.  I bought new curtains and a new saucepan while in town.  We had just enough time to go get the kids picked up.  Wednesday, it was project day!  Misty came over and we painted my bathroom.  I made us chicken gumbo soup for lunch.  It is so much fun getting things done with a friend!  Next week, it's her turn.  I'm not sure what we are doing at her house.  Wednesday, after picking up the kids we stopped at the museum to help put things back into the archive.  The boys were extremely helpful carrying boxes and getting things in numerical order.  Yesterday, I went back into town for more curtains and groceries to gear up for this big winter storm that is suppose to hit sometime this morning.  I was able to get all unloaded and back to the school to get the kids, home to make dinner, and basketball practices for both boys starting at 6pm and ending at 9:00pm.  It was a long day.  School was already cancelled so, it was nice to not have such a late practice on a "school night".  Also, glad I have groceries, gas, and somewhat prepared to get snowed in.  We are hoping for the electricity to stay on and to get lots of snow to play in.  It is 9am now and just starting to snow.  We are forecast to get 18".  I hope to add snow pictures to the end of this post later today!

Wednesday Morning-The Start to a GREAT day!






Wednesday's Project (Project #3 Painting My On-Suite Bathroom):







No comments:

Post a Comment